Read Dosage and Administration carefully before using. For any more information, please consult your doctor.
Each capsule contains:
Active ingredient: Korean Red ginseng extract....................................174.0 mg
Inactive ingredients: Palm oil, White bee’s wax, Soybean oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Ethyl vanillin, Titanium dioxide, Red No. 40, Purified water.
- Strengthening and anti fatigue
- Enhancement of mental and physical capacities in case of weakness and exhaustion, fatigue, loss of concentration or during convalescence.
- In support of withstanding situation of stress and for strengthening the immune system.
- In support of treatment chronic disease, cancer, diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Pregnancy, hypertension, insomnia.
Dosage and administration
Adult: take one capsule daily with water by oral administration after meal.
Adjust properly according to patients’ ages and symptoms.
Warning, caution and side effects
1. Adverse reaction:
No serious or significant adverse reactions have been reported to date. There have been rare reports of mild allergic skin reaction with the use of the extract in this product.
Stomach unpleasant, vomiting, diarrhea, skin flushing and constipation have been reported infrequently.
No deaths due to overdose have been reported. There is no specific antidote, overdose should be treated by immediate gastric lavage and seek for advice of health worker.
3. Follow the prescribed dosage and administration
4. In the following case, consult your doctor or your pharmacist before taking this medicine:
Patients who are using another drug
5. Other cautions:
1) Stop administrating and consult your doctor or pharmacist when side effects and reverse reactions occur.
2) Consult doctor or pharmacist if too little effect seen after one month of using this drug.
Store at dry and cool place, protected from light.
03 capsules/blister, 10 blisters/box.
36 months from manufacturing date.